Our Core Values
- Make every patient and family feel like they are the only one.
- Anticipate and listen for opportunities to make a difference.
- Learn from every patient and family and share what you learn.
- Share your resources, knowledge and big ideas.
- Listen more than you talk.
- Commit to meeting the needs of our patients, families and facilities.
- Honor the confidentiality of our patients, always.
- Assume and express positive intent.
- Respect balance, work and personal.
- Give credit where it’s due.
- Encourage your patients, families, and co-workers to Celebrate life moments.
- Treat your peers, colleagues and coworkers as “work family”.
- Improve people’s lives.
- Work smart and move fast, never sacrificing quality.
- Follow through.
- Support your teammates, win or lose.
- Be Trusted and counted on to do the right thing for our patients, families and each other.
Join our growing team.
Grounded in a collective mission to listen, care and serve, we are committed to building a best-in-class hospice company with a culture focused on patient care, clinical quality and superior service.
Three Oaks Hospice now has locations spanning Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio and Chicago. We are actively seeking opportunities to grow through acquisition throughout Texas and additional states.
To fuel future growth, Three Oaks Hospice has received private equity backing from Granite Growth Health Partners, Health Velocity Capital and Petra Capital Partners. With a vibrant track record of founding and co-founding some of the most successful hospice companies in the industry, the team brings more than 130 years of collective operational and financial expertise. Board members, investors and executives from the Three Oaks team founded or co-founded Odyssey HealthCare and New Century Hospice
“What we have once enjoyed deeply we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.”
— Helen Keller, an American author, political activist and lecturer